You are warmly invited to an energising breakfast conference on the 15th of November 2017 between 8-12.30am at the Wallacespace rooms in Covent Garden.
I have a question for you: what makes you tick? It’s a simple question – but can you answer it with genuine conviction? And do you live, love and work like you truly own that answer?
For the question, really, is this: do you tick?
Since 2010, we’ve been inspiring female executives like you to greater heights, and we’d love for you to attend a special breakfast conference at the Wallacespace rooms that will get you thinking about this. I have brought together a line-up of inspirational speakers who can supercharge and clarify your sense of purpose. It’s what the Japanese call ikigai – your passion, your vocation, your mission. That quality that makes you spring rather than flop out of bed. Each of our speakers will be followed by innovative interactive activities that will get you to dive deeply into the topic at hand. You will leave clear-headed, inspired – and brimful of ikigai.
The conference will take place at Wallacespace, Covent Garden 2 Dryden St, London WC2E 9NA. To reserve your place, contact Yasmeen Walid at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Neela Bettridge – Executive coach and mentor
- Gila Seritcioglu – Master Certified Executive Coach
- Gina Miller – Founder – SCMDirect.com and the True and Fair Foundation
- Estelle Clark – Director of Policy at The CQI, Chair LRQA Technical & Advisory Board, Steward & Director Riversimple
- Geeta Sidhu – CEO & Founder at Nosh Infusion Clinic and Nosh Detox | Certified Raw Chef | Certified Health Coach
- Elaine Aarons – Owner, Withers LLP
To get an idea of what our breakfasts are like, do check the video of one of our latest breakfast briefing below.