Deep down, many senior leadership teams know they can perform better; and most business executives are prepared to work to achieve that goal. It’s good business sense after all: a leadership team that performs optimally is more likely to add value to the enterprise.
Traditional business leadership team training days don’t usually go far enough. They don’t mine the potential of the business leadership team successfully. The required honesty and openness tends not to be achieved. Professional and personal politics get in the way.
My business leadership coaching team has the solution.
Our Team Effectiveness Programme prompts business leadership teams to deal with real issues realistically.
Our Team Effectiveness Programme:
- Sets realistic yet aspirational benchmarks of leadership team effectiveness
- Enables business leadership teams to assess themselves against this benchmark
- Places responsibility or performance in the hands of the leadership team
- Creates lasting change in leadership team mind-set and behaviour
- Develops vision, roles and responsibilities • Establishes ways of working
- Create understanding of team communication and motivators and what could be getting in the way.
- Creates a space to air what is not being said.
Please get in touch to find out how our Team Effectiveness Programme can help you win.