One-to-one executive coaching is a specific practise with self-evident benefits. A business leader is confronted by change or risk. The leader works with a leadership coach to meet the challenge, and to fulfil their leadership potential. It is a catalyst for the enhanced performance of the leader, and thereby the teams they lead. It can be intense, and it should be immersive.
My one-to-one executive coaching helps business leaders to
- Identify areas for development
- Harness individual and leadership team strengths
- Examine internal and external barriers
- Manifest professional opportunities
- Develop presence that reflects your values
- Enables them to have courageous conversation
- Getting their voice heard
- Developing biyin from stakeholders
My business leadership coaching team helps business leaders create real-world objectives. We look at the intrapersonal professional landscape. We examine the organizational landscape. We consider behavioural channels. We encourage the executive to be totally honest about their strengths and weaknesses. We work with business leaders to apply their assets and work on their shortcomings – both supposed and actual (two different things).
For the business leader, the benefits of our executive one-to-one coaching include:
- Rapid leadership development
- Enriched management and strategic planning skills
- Superior decision-making
- Enhanced goal setting (and goal achievement)
- Increased ability to motivate leadership teams
- Better professional communication skills and confidence
- Value-added business relationships
- Business leadership presence and vision
Our ground breaking one-to-one coaching programmes focus on real world results for the leader – and the organization. They can be tailored around the business leader’s schedule.
Get in touch to find out how our one-to-one business leadership coaching can help you.